We at Larrialdiak Foundation make the impossible possible thanks to the many caring people around us. Our goal is to improve the lives of those dependent individuals around us or who visit us, create bonds of solidarity within our milieu by devising sustainable, caring projects and, in short, improve the wellbeing of our environment.
We at Larrialdiak Foundation firmly believe that happiness lies in the capacity one has to provide to others, in the smile we manage to get from the colleague who needs us and in the small barriers that only a caring heart can overcome.
We therefore work on CARING PROJECTS THAT ARE SELF-ADMINISTERED BY VOLUNTEERS, among whom are the following:
• HaurKardio: voluntary training for children in cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) techniques. This training is provided in schools and municipalities...
• Tourism for dependents: comprehensive solutions for the reception and integration of individuals who are experiencing difficulties in enjoying normalized tourist facilities, including accompaniment, assistance and specialist transport...
• Socially caring projects which, via active ageing, alleviate the social needs which institutions have difficulty in covering.
• Accompaniment to other Foundations or Institutions specialising in one type of dependency or another in the area of accompaniment and transport, so as to meet such needs as those of leisure.
And many others that your heart will be able to identify...
COME & JOIN US!
You can take part in the Larrialdiak Foundation family to the extent to which your possibilities or needs enable you to do so. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
WE NEED YOUR HELP BY:
• Offering your time as a volunteer
• Contributing by identifying a social need and/or caring project
• Contributing with a financial provision to help ensure that projects can be developed.
• Passing on your friendships and contacts to us.
Pursuant to Basic Law 15/1999 dated 13th December governing the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, we wish to notify you that the personal details that you provide us with may be included in a computer file for which Grupo Larrialdiak is responsible, in order to provide information and news requested by you or to enable us to contact you. You may exercise your rights of opposition, access, rectification and cancellation pursuant to the aforementioned law by contacting us at the address provided above or via email, using the contact form.
Choose one or more from among these 4 options and write a summarised version
of your proposal:
Please provide us with your details and we will contact you as soon as possible,
these fields are required*:
Follow us on Facebook to be kept informed about news from LARRIALDIAK FOUNDATION.
6 - 6